1. Sears Glass Floor – this is probably one of the coolest things, being able to see a city from the top, and all from your floor.
2. Finsbury Avenue Square – this floor really lights up at night, as in literally.
3. Coloured Parquet Flooring – struggling to decide what colour your flooring should be? Well, it turns out you don’t have to settle for just the one colour. This flooring is a great example of what you can go for . . . if you love colour!
4. Jig-Saw Floor – this is one flooring that your kids would even appreciate. It definitely would work really well for your kids bedrooms.
5. Pressure Sensitive Floor – pretty amusing!